General Practice Surveyor
- To conduct site/property valuation, feasibility study, measurement of site/individual measurement, and investment analysis
- To assist in project acquisition and property development
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in surveying or equivalent
- Chartered Member of HKIS or RICS or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 5 years in property valuation, property development, investment and agency experience in Hong Kong
- Experience in acquisition of old buildings and comprehensive knowledge in Land (Compulsory Sale for Redevelopment) Ordinance (Cap. 545) is highly
- Good command of written & spoken English and Cantonese, included Mandarin.
- Experience in handling land administrative matters including Land Grant Document scrutinization and Government Short Term Tenancy is highly preferred.
We offer Medical Scheme, Banking Holiday, Free meal, Year-end Bonus and attractive remuneration to right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume, current and expected salary, contact number email to [email protected]
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only).